Yuki Kuroda is a rock climber based in Squamish, BC Canada. She started climbing in 2009 in Red Rocks, Las Vegas, NV. Her strongest climbing style is crack climbing, but she does any style including traditional climbing, sport climbing and bouldering to improve her skills. She enjoys traveling around to gain more climbing experiences and meet inspiring people.
- The Great Arch 5.12d (Squamish, BC)
- Kahoukers 5.12b (Squamish, BC)
- Way Rambo 5.12- (Indian Creek, UT)
- The Left Side 5.12a On Sight (Squamish, BC)
- Spiderfly 5.12a (Squamish, BC)
- Sentry Box 5.12a (Squamish, BC)